Monday, March 14, 2011

A Day Off

I'll tell you a little bit about my background. My name is Stella. I'm studying fashion design in Sydney but I'm Indonesian. I love fashion so much. I think fashion is what we wear, and what we wear is what we are. So for me, fashion is my reflection. I have 5 days off instead of 2 days college. What a beautiful life! I took this pictures on my day off in the park behind my apartment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt : Burberry
Skirt : Valley Girl
Bag : Tod's
Sock : Random Store
Shoe : Wanted

2 comments:

  1. ooh, adorable! I'm loving this gorgeous look, lovey the pattern on that skirt and so cute paired with your blue lace up shoes -adorbs. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Follow me if you don't mind :)