Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something Sweet

Today I tasted 2 sweet things. First is Macaroon from Adriano Zumbo. I like caramel macaroon most. However all of the macaroons taste good because they are not too sweet and I'm one who can't eat something too sweet too much but I love something sweet! The second thing is a bread from Bakery Delight. I'm not sure what's the name of the bread but I called it bread of happiness. The reason is because the bread is colorful and you can taste different flavors in a bite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy your day! Please follow me if you don't mind. Cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. This is something new and I really like it! Would you like to follow each other darling?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.
Follow me if you don't mind :)